Looking to pursue a career in massage therapy? If you are, then you should consider enrolling in massage therapy school! Located in Vancouver, WA, Pacific Northwest Massage Academy offers courses and instruction in all the essential techniques and practices in the business. Here, we provide a holistic approach to massage, bodywork, and healing arts training. The program we offer is comprehensive and 725-hours long. For more information about our courses and opportunities, call us today!
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Discover Your Massage Therapy Career
At Pacific Northwest Massage Academy, our instructors carry more than 50-plus years of experience and provide continuing education in holistic healing. Through our program, you could become a certified massage therapist and grow your service opportunities. We teach students a wide range of techniques and practices to ensure that each student is getting the training they need to help their future clients heal. For students with need, we offer payment plans so that this remarkable and life-changing training can be affordable. Ask us about payment options today.
Admissions: How To Apply
Your journey with massage therapy begins with us. To find your potential through our program, begin our three-step application process. First, call us at (360) 869-3005 or fill out our contact form below. That way, we can answer any questions you might be having about our program and your eligibility. Next, set up a comprehensive tour of our campus to meet our staff and get a sense of our community. Finally, once you're happy with us and our program, apply online for an in-house interview. Your interview is the final step at ensuring how we can make this program right for you.
Our Class List:
- Introduction to Massage Therapy
- Introduction to Deep Tissue Massage
- Advanced Deep Tissue and Treatment
- Eastern Theory & Application
- Spa Techniques Theory & Practice
- Prenatal and Lateral Recumbent Massage
- Chair Massage Techniques & Practice
- Sports Massage
- Special Populations
- Lymphatic Drainage/Cancer Treatment
- Thai Massage & Stretching
- MBLEX Prep Class
- Student Clinic Orientation
- Student Clinic (Hands-On Hours)
- Jacqueline C. | Portland, OR - "Suzanne is the best. I can't speak highly enough about her. I've been seeing her since I was in my third trimester after seeing a number of other massage therapists in Portland and Vancouver. She's the best prenatal and postpartum therapist hands down. She's just the best massage therapist and also affordable I've been to. She's able to identify the problem areas causing my back and sacrum to flair up. She gets to everything, and I always leave feeling like I had the longest, most thorough massage. I followed her here from Breathe Yoga and Massage - she's one of the instructors but still sees clients here. She's super warm, and you can't tell she knows what she's doing."
- Shawna T. | Vancouver, WA - "If anyone I know is interested in becoming a massage therapist, this is by far the most amazing and highly-respected massage school in this area. Suzanne Reynolds is the owner of the school and has a solid, reputation as an instructor. Ask any student who has attended a massage school in this area over the past 15 years, and you will likely hear them mention her name with positive and loving admiration. You are also likely to hear how she has changed their lives for the better just having her as an instructor. She is highly respected and admired by everyone that knows her. I can't recommend this school enough. I'm so excited to have a school in this area that has such a strong foundation of amazing instructors that offer the highest quality massage therapy education."
- Aldeen S. | Vancouver, WA - "Outstanding instructors, creating knowledgeable and caring professionals!"
- Tim R. | Vancouver, WA - "Highly qualified instructors, excellent curriculum, plus a comfortable and inviting environment. Definitely recommend this school to anyone interested in a career in massage."